> Our prices include the following
- Collection at Port Boulet - our local station (afternoon arrivals) or Tours (morning arrivals) at the beginning of your stay
- Accommodation in well-appointed en-suite rooms (sitting area, plenty of storage, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities)
- French breakfasts including fresh pastries and bread, cereals, yogurts
- One home-cooked evening meal incuding local wines
- Guest sitting room with fridge, unlimited tea and coffee, books, games and puzzles
- Sporting diversions - table tennis, boules and trampoline
- Large heated splash pool and garden area with vineyard views and garden furniture
- Free wi-fi access (please supply your own hardware)
- Bikes and accessories - panniers, drinks bottles, map holder, speedometer, toolkit, a spare inner tube and a picnic set
- Personalised itinerary including detailed route maps with explanatory notes
- Private guided visit of a troglodyte village and sparkling wine makers
- Transport of guests and bikes as outlined in the itinerary
- Transport to and from local restaurants or supermarket
- Booking of activities, attractions etc. on your behalf
- Emergency back-up service
- Transport to Port Boulet station after breakfast on the morning of departure
- Our undivided attention for the duration of your stay
> Not included in the price
- Cost of travel to and from your holiday
- Evening meals other than that mentioned above
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Cost of entry to any attraction booked for you
> The Bikes
We provide good quality touring bikes for adults which have been specially designed for leisure use. They are comfortable, with 18 gears, squishy saddles (!) and we have them in a range of sizes to suit most people.
For each party we provide sufficient panniers and drinks bottles, a map holder, speedometer, a toolkit, a spare inner tube per bike and a picnic set.
We have a wide range of childrens transport, enabling the whole family to enjoy the break; children’s and teen bikes, tagalongs and Trailgators for the less independent, a bike trailer and for smaller children bike seats suitable from 9 months upwards.
We provide an emergency back up service by car – this would include picking you up in case of an accident or damage to your bike en route, and then either repair of the bike or provision of an alternative if necessary.
Tailor Made Breaks
Tell us what you would like and let us plan your ideal stay.More information